SEN Admissions information
- We seek to be an inclusive school, welcoming all children.
- All applications will be treated fairly according to admission criteria.
- The only restriction we place on entry is that of number. If the number of children applying for entry exceeds the places available, we adopt the procedure set out below to determine whether a child is to be accepted or not. It is our wish for parents to find a place for their child at the school of their choice. However, this is not always possible, due to excess demand on the places available.
- This school’s admissions policy will be applied irrespective of a child’s level of ability or any special needs the child may have, provided the school is able to meet the child’s needs.
Priority is given based on the Local Authority Criteria:
- Looked after children
- Children with a EHCP – with WLPS being the named school
- Children with an older brother or sister, who will be in attendance at the school in September
- Children who live nearest the school
If you have any further concerns you wish to discuss, contact the school and arrange a meeting with the SENCO – Mrs Sumner